Will try to make this introductory blog as least painful as possible and as least cliche and tortured as I can. I find the idea of introducing yourself to this 'virtual' world of people who I'm probably never going to meet really silly and somewhat of a timewaster since the only people that will be reading this are probably one:bili and two: me, occaisionally to see just how fucked and incoherent my thoughts really are and I must admit,somewhat ironic since the whole reason I decided to start this blog was so that one: i can somehow structure my thoughts and order them so that I make a modicum of sense of them and two: they've been really hurting my brain lately and I'm hoping that starting a blog like this will somehow alleviate this thought headache that i've been experiencing due to well, an abundunce of time and a lack of motivation to do ANYTHING remotely productive aside from reading books which we all know does nothing but intensifies those thought headaches and not to mention makes it super super annoying for me because i now find myself lost in those (stupid/silly etc) thoughts instead of the book who's contents i intended to become immersed in(shit that was long). So yes, this blog will contain incomprehensible,inarticulate rambles that deal with nothing in particular and maybe everything and maybe some photos of hot hot women who i long to bed or just you know the occasional ane
ctode or yeah. So hey man!

A hot woman I really want to bed.

My wife..except she doesn't know it, I really do plan on telling her soon!

Some delicious eyecandy I found on a porn website.(promise its not as seedy as it sounds, because one I don't normally frequent porn websites and two if I did, I wouldn't want them to be clothed like the above)
Can´t belive I accidentally ran into your blog on it´s birthday! anyways....here´s a little birthdaygift or whatever , hope you´ll enjoy it as much as I do:
ReplyDeletehttp://fuckyeahdykes.tumblr.com/
holy shit! man i dont need this blog anymore,I've got photos to keep my mind occupied for hours till end
ReplyDelete